Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A much loved coffee table

It was destiny. It just had to be. Here I was, looking for a coffee table that would fit in my budget and possess a distinctive style, and there just like that, I found it sitting quite forlorn at the thrift store. I fell in love with it immediately. Since this project is a part of my history that has not been documented well, I do not have the before pictures. Let's just say that it had been sitting in the thrift store with nary a second glance for quite a few weeks. It had dents and chips on its surface and there was dust by the pounds.  This surely has been a labor of love for me. And so would the lack of its pre TLC stage pictures stop me from showing off the "after"? No way!

Check out the gorgeous detail




Another view




No comments:

Post a Comment